We’re confident we will give you the best waxing experience in Manchester. Your treatment will be carried out by a waxing specialist, with expert techniques, using only the highest quality wax. Eliminating the soreness and irritation caused from poor wax quality and technique, you’ll walk away feeling smooth and refreshed. We specialise in intimate waxing, from standard bikini to a full Hollywood and want you to rest assured your therapist knows exactly what they are doing.
Please read our reviews on Facebook to see how satisfied our customers really are
Tips and hints for waxing:
• Don’t shave between waxes. Shaving in between waxes means hair at different growth cycles isn’t removed by waxing, undoing all that hard work you put in to get your follicles to fall in line.
• Less discomfort. You’ll also find that more hairs will have passed the early growth stage, where they’re clinging on for dear life, which means they come out easily and don’t cause as much discomfort
• Regular waxing can reduce the length of hair growth over time.
• Some people find that after regular waxing their hair growth is disrupted, shortening the growth cycle and resulting in shorter or finer hairs. An added bonus if you couldn’t keep up with your waxing
• Ingrowing hairs – make sure to exfoliate 2 times a week with a gentle scrub over the area to ensure all hairs are coming out.
Why choose Moroccan Tan?
• Fast wash-off time of only 1-4 hours.
• Natural looking results which work with your individual skin tone to ensure NO orange effects.
• A long-lasting tan which fades gradually, just like the real deal (no more patchiness).
• Beautifully scented formulations. Preparation and aftercare
• Give yourself a thorough exfoliation the night before you tan (paying particular attention too dry areas like the knees, ankles and elbows).
• Avoid using any creams/lotions, perfumes or deodorants on the skin on the day of your tan.
• Ensure all make-up is removed before tan.
• No waxing or shaving 24 hours before.
• Wear lose clothing and preferably of a darker colour.
• Avoid the gym, swimming and shower/bath whilst tan is developing.
• Moisturise at least once a day preferably cream base rather than oil (will rub tan off) after you have washed off the tan to prolong its life and keep it looking beautifully fresh & vibrant on your skin.
• Wash tan off after 1-4 hours let water gently run over skin, do not rub the skin too vigorously and pat dry.
• In case it rains, make sure your trousers or skirt are long and loose to avoid streak marks from the rain.
LVL Enhance straightens your natural lashes at the root which gives you the effect of longer, lifted lashes with no extensions, no adhesive and no mascara.
The typical process involves a technique of bending back the lashes and takes around 40 minutes and lasts up to 6-8 weeks. The best part? No need to worry about mascara in the morning – unless you want extra-long lashes of course, then you can wear mascara to add additional length.
*Patch test need to be done 48 hours prior to treatment.
Microblading is a way of implanting pigment under the epidermis using a specially designed tiny blade which leaves thin realistic hair strokes for the most natural finish. Together we design a brow which is totally bespoke to you. Your colour will be mixed from the highest quality pigments just for you. With this method, we can create almost any look, from a very natural light finish or a beautifully bold brow. Sparse or missing brows can be completely restored. When using the hand-held microblade, the colour is deposited closer to the surface than when a machine is used, leaving very fine and crisp hair strokes with no spilling under the skin.
If you are wanting a celebrity ‘WOW’ brow or an extremely understated natural hair simulation brow, permanent makeup is just what you are looking for.
*Patch test needs to be done a few days before treatments.
All SKIN treatments will be done by double cleansing. Exfoliation, extraction, essentials oils, toner, masques with a touch of neck massage, and finishing off by moisturiser for your skin type + Spf.
With demagogical facials, we customise 100 % to your skin needs and your main target areas.
Some facial treatments are designed to deep-clean the skin, while others offer moisturising benefits, whilst others help to relieve stress. Facial treatments give a feel good factor, offering soothing relaxation.
Nails Gel polish
• A gorgeous selection of bold and beautiful colours
• Easy application with smooth, self-levelling polish that gets rid of unsightly ridges and bumps.
• A quick 30 second dry time that results in diamond-hard gel nails
• A long 2- 3-week hold that continues to look fresh until you take it off
• No smearing, chipping, smudging or scratching off — ever
• Advanced nail polish that actually strengthens your natural nails
• And best of all, gel nail polish is free of harmful chemicals
Using high quality make up and good application techniques allows me to make you beautiful for any occasion.
To complete a glamourous look, individual Ardell lashes will be applied. When booking, make sure to mention if you have any allergies.